fbpx

STEM Curriculum

When people think of science, they picture boring lectures, words they don’t understand, and fighting the overwhelming urge to fall asleep. So, we went to the lab and looked into the science behind “Cool”.

Our specialized, hands-on curriculum is designed to cultivate the next generation of curious minds. Only by getting a chance to think outside the box, in scientific terms, at a young age, can true scientific leaders come to be… and go on to change the world.

Our Curriculum

The key to our specialized curriculum is that it’s designed to engage students in a short period of time while still leaving them with a concrete understanding of important scientific concepts and ideas. In this fast-paced world of high-speed Internet connections and rapid uploading, we offer classes where we can rapidly upload information straight into students’ minds (well, maybe not literally…but…wait, maybe someday!).

We want to help kids become:

  • Problem Solvers
  • Innovators
  • Inventors
  • Self-Reliant
  • Logical Thinkers

Upon completion of each session, Eggheads are presented with an Egghead Degree in the subject they have been learning. Check out our degree programs.

Kinesthetic Learning

Kinesthetic Learning is a learning style in which learning takes place by kids physically doing something, rather than listening to a lecture or reading from a book. People refer to us as “do-ers”, and we feel we have earned the name. We have an 80/20 rule in our classes. Kids must be actively doing and experiment, designing an machine or actually building it for 80% of the time. The other 20% is filled with demonstration and procedures designed to get kids used to the scientific method.